Tony Awards 2015: My Favorite Looks on the Red Carpet

8:30 PM

      The Tony Awards is meant to acknowledge those who showed excellence in Broadway theatre, but of course celebrities still showed off their amazing dresses at the red carpet last June 7, 2015. For the meantime, all I can do is fantasize over their beautiful dresses made by the most famous designers in the world. 


Jennifer Lopez in Valentino
     While staring at the midnight blue gown at Valentino's website for a really long time (because of how stunning the gown is, I couldn't resist), I realized that it looks like shooting stars or fireworks in the sky. Jennifer Lopez just never fails to slay the red carpet, I'm in love. 


Kendall Jenner in Calvin Klein
     From the Met Gala to the Cannes Film Festival to the Tony Awards, Kendall has worn dresses from Calvin Klein at red carpet events. Kendall is glowing in this salmon long-sleeved mini dress, flaunting her long legs. Some people thought that it was made of fur, but Calvin Klein revealed in their Instagram that her dress was made of sequins. She paired the frock with satin stilettos and a silver box clutch. Her makeup and hairdo were very simple, putting all the attention to the dress. 


Vanessa Hudgens in Naeem Khan
     Also in a salmon and an open back gown, Vanessa was stunning in this floral gown from the Spring 2015 collection and a crown hairdo, sticking to her boho chic style that she rocks everywhere. She also wore Kurt Geiger "Sharkie"  stilettos, a Rodo clutch, and Norman Silverman jewelry


Amanda Seyfried in Oscar de la Renta
     Amanda paired her Oscar de la Renta off-the-shoulder black and gold dress with Christian Louboutin heels and Tiffany & Co. jewels. Since Amanda's dress was from the Fall 2015 collection, it was very dramatic and dark, unlike Kendall and Vanessa who rocked summery looks. Nevertheless, I still loved Amanda's look at the red carpet, very elegant and sophisticated.


Wallis Curie-Wood in Vera Wang
     Not everyone can appreciate this Vera Wang dress from the Spring Ready-to-Wear 2015 collection worn by Wallis, paired with Jimmy Choo "Lance" heels. My brother even said that the front of her dress looks like a Candy Crush game. Although, I still think that this dress made her absolutely gorgeous and charming.


Elisabeth Moss in Oscar de la Renta
     I think that this Oscar de la Renta floral halter gown from the Resort 2016 collection is fun and sweet at the same time. I love how the flowers look like their dangling from the neckline. But as much as I love this gown, I am not a fan of her hair here. It's just too plain. They could have done something with her hair to make her even more fabulous at the red carpet.


Kelli O'Hara in Oscar de la Renta
     This is a pretty pretty pretty dress (yes, I said pretty three times). I also don't know if everyone will appreciate this dress but I think it's utterly beautiful. It makes Kelli look like a freaking #HotMama. 


Kristin Chenoweth in Zac Posen
     There were a lot of celebrities who wore Zac Posen that night, but only Kristen Chenoweth caught my eye. She was dazzling in this elegant and sparkling silver gown, pairing it with Badgley Mischka shoes. What I really loved about this dress is how it made her look like the star that she really is. 


Sydney Lucas in Erin Fetherston
     The reason why I added Sydney Lucas in the list because her dress is very age-appropriate yet it still caught my attention. The floral details on her Erin Fetherson dress makes it very cute and young, especially paired with those Dolce & Gabbana gold flats. 

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the pictures. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook